Sunday, January 22, 2012

starting anew

Friendly greetings to you, the blogosphere.

I've struggled with finding fluidity or themes in my writing, but this blog is designed to change that. As the title suggests, this outlet will focus on Health, Hype & Happiness--three things that I am excited about exploring.

Health will follow my husband and my recent attempt go Vegetarian, my love of Zumba fitness, and other healthy lifestyle tips and challenges.

Hype will focus on music, books, movies, fashion, and various elements of culture that, in my opinion, deserve recognition.

Happiness will focus on spirituality, love, home organization, building good habits, and the random things that bring contentment.

I am excited to see what this new blog, and 2012, will bring. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, Britt! Sounds like you've got a clear idea of how you'll be moving forward. Kudos!
    I just started my blog, too, but with less focus on specific topics. I've already learned a great deal from a few other bloggers - especially when it comes to connecting with other bloggers and joining "linky parties." Have you thought about doing that? It'd generate more traffic to your blog, especially if you're doing food-related posts on Tuesdays. :-)

    Blessings,
    Claudia

    Here's my blog if you'd like to check it out: www.lashesandbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia! So happy to see you on here. I haven't ever gone too far into exploring how blog cultures work, but the connections you're talking about sound great! How do the linky parties work? Fill me in, sister! Ps: I just love your blog--it's so cute! I'm so excited to be a regular follower and to see where it takes you. :-)

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete